KitchenCauldron was recently nominated for “The Super Sweet Blogging Award” – which obviously doesn’t mean the nominee ONLY blogs about sweet things, offering sugar-filled recipes in every post. What it entails, it seems to me, is that some of the blogger’s recipes include yummy desserts – but there’s also a “sweetness” in the fact that one gets nominated by another blogger who has read and been inspired by your postings - recipes and ramblings alike. This sister or brother blogger thinks your link is worthy of sharing with others. In turn, accepting the nomination, I get to pay it forward – I direct my readers to the wonderful blog of the person who nominated me, and I list some blog sites that have inspired me.
I would like to thank Baby Boomer Bakes blog for giving KitchenCauldron this wonderful Super Sweet Blogging Award. I discovered Nikki Norman’s fabulous blog a short time ago and love it! Nikki’s a Florida food and travel blogger, plus an award-winning recipe developer, food stylist, and food photographer.
Rules for this award include:
1. Thank the Super Sweet blogger who made the nomination.
2. Answer the five questions provided with award.
3. Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers.
Here are the answers to the sweet questions posed to me:
1. Cookie or cake? CUPcakes! Love idea of individual little cakes, just enough sweetness in one serving. Almond cupcakes are my latest fav (see recipe on KitchenCauldron).
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, although a super-good chocolate is hard to resist.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Hard to say, but I do love Jelly Belly Jelly Beans! And then there’s pumpkin pudding.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Right after dinner.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Already called Honey by hubby but, if guided by my favorite spice, it would be Cinnamon.
It is always a challenge to single out specific blogs, as there are so many great ones available. However, below are some of the sweet people I’ve nominated: